About Lisa M. Licata
With over 25 years of sales, customer service and management experience under her belt, Lisa M. Licata is a dedicated NYS Licensed Associate Broker and an accomplished professional. She was named Top Sales Agent in 2017 at her previous brokerage. Lisa has also received several President’s Choice Awards in prior years. Born and raised in Saratoga Springs, NY, and working in local real estate since 2003, Lisa has overseen projects within a 60-mile radius from Albany to Queensbury. She has represented some of the area’s top builders and converted hundreds of listings into sales, from new construction to condominiums, custom, and luxury homes, townhouses and re-sales. A dedicated professional, Lisa regularly completes continuous training and education so that she can offer her clients the most current and accurate information on the real estate industry. Deeply embedded in the business and real estate community, Lisa has become a market leader. She works selflessly to train and supervise many of the Capital Region’s up-and-coming agents. Known for her strong work ethic and an exceptional focus on customer service, Lisa is highly regarded by both her clients and peers. She is trusted to deliver the best outcome for everyone she deals with – buyers, sellers, builders or agents.
- Custom Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Buyers & Sellers Agent
Professional and Education
- Licensed New York State Real Estate Broker 2004
- Saratoga Showcase of Homes, Co-Chair since 2010
- Saratoga Builders Association Member
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Saratoga Springs Downtown Business Association, Past Board Member
- Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau, Past Board Member
- Breakfast of Champions Award, Capital Region Chapter of Women’s Council of Realtors
- New Home sales training with Bob Schultz industry leader in Real Estate
- Tobe-Coburn School for Fashion Careers, New York, NY — Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing and Management, 1987
- Adirondack Community College, Glens Falls, NY — Business Administration
- Certified by the State of New York, GCAR, and RealNet Learning Services, and Don Scanlon, as a CBR®-Certified Buyer Representative
- TAMREC Certified Technology and Marketing Real Estate Certification
Get To Know Me
- Born and raised in Saratoga Springs
- When Lisa is not serving her clients, she enjoys spending time with her beautiful daughter, her husband as well as their golden retriever and two cats.
- She enjoys boating, listening to music, visiting Manhattan and spending time with family and friends.